Your Virtual Business Address in a Prime Location
Take advantage of the benefits of having a well-known address for your business and at the same time enjoy the freedom to work wherever you want. With a Virtual Office in the First Choice Business Center, you receive a business address in a prime location. Ideal for:
- The self-employed and freelancers who work from home but who don’t like using their home address for work-related purposes
- Entrepreneurs who are always on the go and who therefore need a fixed address without really needing a fixed office
- Founders and startups that want a prestigious address without the need to invest in an office
- Companies that operate on a national level and want to have a local presence
Virtual Office in our First Choice Business Centers
Find out here about all the benefits of a virtual office in Essen.
Find out everything you need to know about the facilities at our business addresses in Wiesbaden.
If you would like a quick offer, make a free & no-obligation enquiry now!
Location & Directions
How to get to your First Choice Business Centers location:
First Choice Business Center Essen
First Choice Business Center Wiesbaden
Mainzer Straße 75
Your Virtual Office in the First Choice Business Center
With a Virtual Office in the Ruhrturm building in Essen or in the Mainzer Strasse in Wiesbaden, you secure for yourself a business address in an impressive location. And you also benefit from the numerous services with which we can support you in achieving success for your company:
- We install your company nameplate in the foyer.
- We forward your mail onto you on a weekly basis, or daily if you prefer.
- We ensure that your guests are welcomed in a friendly and professional manner.
- If you want, you can also receive a local telephone and fax number with call forwarding.
- The FlexBusiness Professional tariff also includes entry in the commercial register.
And if some day you need a physical location, you can always lease one of our well-equipped Offices, even on a daily basis.
Gain Decisive Competitive Advantages with a Virtual Office!
Startups that grew out of a garage have become the stuff of legends thanks to Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. There’s nothing prestigious about these kinds of “offices” though. If you want to be taken seriously as a businessperson by customers, partners and investors, you need a prestigious address for your company. Of course, in the early days of a company it’s barely feasible for most entrepreneurs to invest in an expensive office. To avoid the danger of being trapped into unnecessarily high fixed costs, a virtual business address is exactly the right solution.
If you’re a freelancer who works from home, a Virtual Office doesn’t just provide you with a well-known address, it also protects your privacy. You don’t have to give out your home address for your business correspondence, official documents or for legal reasons, such as in imprints. Your private life stays private but you’re still within easy reach of your clients and partners – at a prestigious address and, if desired, with a local phone number.
Even when you’re always on the go, you still need to be reachable if you want to have commercial success. A Virtual Office acts like a kind of middleman since we don’t just forward your mail, we’re also happy to take your calls in your name if you want. This means that you can attend business appointments without worrying that important investors and business partners will be confronted with your home answering machine.
Get the decisive competitive advantages that come with a virtual business address! We look forward to hearing from you.
Ask for your virtual office now
If you would like a quick offer, just click on the button here and you can make a free enquiry!